MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 from your PCPiotr Szczepanik
. More info about Piotr Szczepanik can be read here
. Please open http://www.pszczepanik.exe.pl
if you want to read more on MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 on Piotr Szczepanik's website. Usually the MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3Tag Lab folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3Tag Lab\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 814.00 KB (833536 bytes) on disk and is labeled MP3TagLab.exe.
MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 884.47 KB (905698
bytes) on disk:
- MP3TagLab.exe (814.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.47 KB)
The current web page applies to MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 version 3.1.0
MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Piotr Szczepanik. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0". The MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pszczepanik.exe.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3Tag Lab\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0.
8. After uninstalling MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 by Piotr Szczepanik from your PC, nor are we saying that MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 by Piotr Szczepanik is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 06:45:43.973