MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 from your PCPiotr Szczepanik
. More info about Piotr Szczepanik can be read here
. Please open http://www.pszczepanik.exe.pl
if you want to read more on MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 on Piotr Szczepanik's website. Usually the MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3Tag Lab folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3Tag Lab\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 814.00 KB (833536 bytes) on disk and is labeled MP3TagLab.exe.
MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 884.47 KB (905698
bytes) on disk:
- MP3TagLab.exe (814.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.47 KB)
The current web page applies to MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 version 3.1.0
MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Piotr Szczepanik. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pszczepanik.exe.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3Tag Lab\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0.
8. After uninstalling MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 by Piotr Szczepanik from your PC, nor are we saying that MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 by Piotr Szczepanik is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MP3Tag Laboratory, v.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 06:45:43.973