MP3 Rocket is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall MP3 Rocket from your PCMP3 TechSupport Inc
. You can find out more on MP3 TechSupport Inc or check for application updates here
. More details about MP3 Rocket can be seen at http://mp3rocket.me/support/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Rocket directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MP3 Rocket by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Rocket\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MP3Rocket.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 174.89 KB (179088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MP3 Rocket. They take an average of 20.77 MB (21773699
bytes) on disk.
- MP3List.exe (20.47 MB)
- MP3Rocket.exe (174.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (125.99 KB)
This page is about MP3 Rocket version 6.4.1
only. Click on the links below for other MP3 Rocket versions:
...click to view all...
MP3 Rocket is an application offered by the software company MP3 TechSupport Inc. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase MP3 Rocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MP3 Rocket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MP3 Rocket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MP3 Rocket". The MP3 Rocket program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MP3 Rocket in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MP3 Rocket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP3 Rocket:
- The web site of the application is: http://mp3rocket.me/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Rocket\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MP3 Rocket.
8. After uninstalling MP3 Rocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MP3 Rocket which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MP3 Rocket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MP3 Rocket by MP3 TechSupport Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that MP3 Rocket by MP3 TechSupport Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MP3 Rocket in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:35:13.327