MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater
MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. Further information on Ask.com can be seen here
. MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1645256 bytes) on disk and is titled Updater.exe.
MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.57 MB (1645256
bytes) on disk.
This data is about MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater version 126.96.36.199235
only. For other MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater is a program released by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater". If it is installed on your PC the MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. When you select MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, we are not saying that MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MP3 Rocket Toolbar Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:18:37.773