MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 from your systemManiacTools.com
. You can find out more on ManiacTools.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ManiacTools.com
if you want to read more on MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 on ManiacTools.com's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Recorder Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Recorder Studio\unins000.exe. mp3_recorder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.41 MB (6720776 bytes) on disk.
MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 contains of the executables below. They take 7.66 MB (8029200
bytes) on disk.
- mp3_recorder.exe (6.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 39.1
of MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1.
MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 is an application marketed by ManiacTools.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1". If it is installed on your PC the MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ManiacTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Recorder Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1.
8. After uninstalling MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 by ManiacTools.com from your computer, nor are we saying that MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 by ManiacTools.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 17:05:32.383