MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 from your systemManiacTools.com
. You can find out more on ManiacTools.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ManiacTools.com
if you want to read more on MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 on ManiacTools.com's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Recorder Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Recorder Studio\unins000.exe. mp3_recorder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.41 MB (6720776 bytes) on disk.
MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 contains of the executables below. They take 7.66 MB (8029200
bytes) on disk.
- mp3_recorder.exe (6.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 39.1
of MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1.
MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 is an application marketed by ManiacTools.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1". If it exists on your system the MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ManiacTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Recorder Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1.
8. After uninstalling MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 by ManiacTools.com from your computer, nor are we saying that MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 by ManiacTools.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MP3 Recorder Studio 9.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 17:05:32.383