MP3 Player Tools 5.02
MP3 Player Tools 5.02 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MP3 Player Tools 5.02 from your computerActions Develop, Inc.
. You can read more on Actions Develop, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about MP3 Player Tools 5.02 at http://www.actions.com.cn
. Usually the MP3 Player Tools 5.02 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\MP3 Player Utilities 4.02 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for MP3 Player Tools 5.02 is C:\Program Files\MP3 Player Utilities 4.02\unins000.exe. RdiskUpdate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in MP3 Player Tools 5.02. They take 3.48 MB (3650247
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- amvtransform.exe (420.00 KB)
- amvplayer.exe (376.00 KB)
- MediaManager.exe (2.07 MB)
- RdiskUpdate.exe (64.00 KB)
- RdiskUtility.exe (48.00 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (91.06 KB)
- FDISK.EXE (62.62 KB)
- FINDRAMD.EXE (6.69 KB)
- MSCDEX.EXE (24.88 KB)
- SoundCon.exe (276.00 KB)
This page is about MP3 Player Tools 5.02 version 35.02
MP3 Player Tools 5.02 is a program marketed by the software company Actions Develop, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase MP3 Player Tools 5.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MP3 Player Tools 5.02 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MP3 Player Tools 5.02 or simply click the Search field and type in "MP3 Player Tools 5.02". The MP3 Player Tools 5.02 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MP3 Player Tools 5.02 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MP3 Player Tools 5.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP3 Player Tools 5.02:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actions.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MP3 Player Utilities 4.02\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MP3 Player Tools 5.02.
8. After uninstalling MP3 Player Tools 5.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MP3 Player Tools 5.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MP3 Player Tools 5.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MP3 Player Tools 5.02 by Actions Develop, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MP3 Player Tools 5.02 by Actions Develop, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MP3 Player Tools 5.02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-25 11:10:00.477