MP3 Player 4.0.8
A guide to uninstall MP3 Player 4.0.8 from your computer
MP3 Player 4.0.8 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by AlexM Software
. More info about AlexM Software can be found here
. You can read more about related to MP3 Player 4.0.8 at http://www.alexmsoftware.narod.ru
. MP3 Player 4.0.8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MP3Player directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. MP3 Player 4.0.8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MP3Player\unins000.exe. MP3Player4.exe is the MP3 Player 4.0.8's main executable file and it occupies close to 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
MP3 Player 4.0.8 contains of the executables below. They take 963.42 KB (986543
bytes) on disk.
- MP3Player4.exe (293.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (670.42 KB)
The current web page applies to MP3 Player 4.0.8 version 34.0.8
A way to remove MP3 Player 4.0.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MP3 Player 4.0.8 is a program by AlexM Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall MP3 Player 4.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MP3 Player 4.0.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MP3 Player 4.0.8". If it is installed on your PC the MP3 Player 4.0.8 app will be found automatically. After you select MP3 Player 4.0.8 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MP3 Player 4.0.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP3 Player 4.0.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alexmsoftware.narod.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MP3Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MP3 Player 4.0.8.
8. After removing MP3 Player 4.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MP3 Player 4.0.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MP3 Player 4.0.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MP3 Player 4.0.8 by AlexM Software from your PC, nor are we saying that MP3 Player 4.0.8 by AlexM Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MP3 Player 4.0.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 19:18:06.593