MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4
MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 from your systemmeMedia Co., Ltd.
. More data about meMedia Co., Ltd. can be read here
. More info about the program MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 can be seen at http://www.mp3-editor.net/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MP3 Editor for Free directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MP3 Editor for Free\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4's primary file takes about 4.23 MB (4433432 bytes) and is named mp3editorforfree.exe.
MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 contains of the executables below. They take 21.15 MB (22177206
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdburner.exe (1.55 MB)
- cdripper.exe (1.54 MB)
- disceraser.exe (1.53 MB)
- filemerger.exe (1.09 MB)
- mp3editorforfree.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.90 KB)
- wmainfo.exe (217.66 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
- ImportAudioFromVideo.exe (3.21 MB)
This page is about MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 version 38.8.4
If you're planning to uninstall MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Editor for Free
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MP3 Editor for Free
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MP3 Editor for Free
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Editor for Free\cdburner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Editor for Free\cdripper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Editor for Free\disceraser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Editor for Free\filemerger.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP3 Editor for Free_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP3 Editor for Free_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP3 Editor for Free_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP3 Editor for Free_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MP3 Editor for Free_is1\UninstallString
MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 is an application by the software company meMedia Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4". If it exists on your system the MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 program will be found very quickly. When you click MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp3-editor.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MP3 Editor for Free\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4.
8. After uninstalling MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 by meMedia Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 by meMedia Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MP3 Editor for Free v8.8.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 04:27:32.690