MP3 Cutter 1.7
This web page is about MP3 Cutter 1.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MP3 Cutter 1.7 from your PCAiv Software
. More information on Aiv Software can be found here
. More details about MP3 Cutter 1.7 can be seen at http://www.aivsoft.com
. MP3 Cutter 1.7 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MP3 Cutter directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling MP3 Cutter 1.7 is C:\Program Files\MP3 Cutter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 636.00 KB (651264 bytes) on disk and is named MP3cutter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside MP3 Cutter 1.7. They occupy about 1.28 MB (1342809
bytes) on disk.
- MP3cutter.exe (636.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The current page applies to MP3 Cutter 1.7 version 31.7
MP3 Cutter 1.7 is an application by Aiv Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove MP3 Cutter 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MP3 Cutter 1.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MP3 Cutter 1.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MP3 Cutter 1.7". If it exists on your system the MP3 Cutter 1.7 app will be found very quickly. After you click MP3 Cutter 1.7 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MP3 Cutter 1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP3 Cutter 1.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.aivsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MP3 Cutter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MP3 Cutter 1.7.
8. After removing MP3 Cutter 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MP3 Cutter 1.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MP3 Cutter 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MP3 Cutter 1.7 by Aiv Software from your PC, nor are we saying that MP3 Cutter 1.7 by Aiv Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MP3 Cutter 1.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 01:36:45.610