MP3-Check (v22.214.171.124) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MP3-Check (v126.96.36.199) from your PCAudioMoves
. More information about AudioMoves can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AudioMoves.de
to get more info about MP3-Check (v188.8.131.52) on AudioMoves's website. MP3-Check (v184.108.40.206) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioMoves directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove MP3-Check (v220.127.116.11) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioMoves\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MP3-Check (v18.104.22.168)'s primary file takes about 439.50 KB (450048 bytes) and is called MP3-Check.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MP3-Check (v22.214.171.124). They take 1.14 MB (1194846
bytes) on disk.
- MP3-Check.exe (439.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (727.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of MP3-Check (v188.8.131.52).
MP3-Check (v184.108.40.206) is a program offered by AudioMoves. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase MP3-Check (v220.127.116.11) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MP3-Check (v18.104.22.168) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MP3-Check (v22.214.171.124) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MP3-Check (v126.96.36.199)". If it is installed on your PC the MP3-Check (v188.8.131.52) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MP3-Check (v184.108.40.206) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MP3-Check (v220.127.116.11), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MP3-Check (v18.104.22.168):
- The publisher is: http://www.AudioMoves.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioMoves\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MP3-Check (v22.214.171.124).
8. After uninstalling MP3-Check (v126.96.36.199), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MP3-Check (v188.8.131.52) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MP3-Check (v184.108.40.206) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MP3-Check (v220.127.116.11) by AudioMoves from your computer, nor are we saying that MP3-Check (v18.104.22.168) by AudioMoves is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MP3-Check (v22.214.171.124) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:18:44.710