MP3-Check (v184.108.40.206) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MP3-Check (v220.127.116.11) from your PCAudioMoves
. More information on AudioMoves can be seen here
. More details about the application MP3-Check (v18.104.22.168) can be found at http://www.AudioMoves.de
. MP3-Check (v22.214.171.124) is commonly installed in the C:\Programme\AudioMoves directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling MP3-Check (v126.96.36.199) is "C:\Programme\AudioMoves\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. MP3-Check.exe is the MP3-Check (v188.8.131.52)'s main executable file and it takes close to 439.00 KB (449536 bytes) on disk.
MP3-Check (v184.108.40.206) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.13 MB (1181766
bytes) on disk:
- MP3-Check.exe (439.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MP3-Check (v18.104.22.168).
MP3-Check (v22.214.171.124) is an application released by AudioMoves. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase MP3-Check (v126.96.36.199) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MP3-Check (v188.8.131.52) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MP3-Check (v184.108.40.206) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MP3-Check (v220.127.116.11)". If it exists on your system the MP3-Check (v18.104.22.168) program will be found automatically. When you select MP3-Check (v22.214.171.124) in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MP3-Check (v126.96.36.199), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MP3-Check (v188.8.131.52):
- The software company is: http://www.AudioMoves.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\AudioMoves\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MP3-Check (v184.108.40.206).
8. After removing MP3-Check (v220.127.116.11), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MP3-Check (v18.104.22.168) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MP3-Check (v22.214.171.124) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MP3-Check (v126.96.36.199) by AudioMoves from your computer, nor are we saying that MP3-Check (v188.8.131.52) by AudioMoves is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MP3-Check (v184.108.40.206) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 08:19:03.047