MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2
You can find below details on how to uninstall MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 from your computerPianosoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Pianosoft. Click on http://www.pianosoft-europe.com
to get more facts about MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 on Pianosoft's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Bitrate Changer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Bitrate Changer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MP3 Bitrate Changer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2. They occupy 2.83 MB (2969251
bytes) on disk.
- facemoods.exe (1.20 MB)
- MP3 Bitrate Changer.exe (524.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.2
of MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2.
MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 is an application offered by Pianosoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2". The MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pianosoft-europe.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MP3 Bitrate Changer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2.
8. After removing MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 by Pianosoft from your computer, we are not saying that MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 by Pianosoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MP3 Bitrate Changer 1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:02:05.590