MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition
This page contains detailed information on how to remove MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition from your computerInfor
. More data about Infor can be read here
. Click on www.infor.com
to get more data about MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition on Infor's website. MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Infor\MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition folder, regulated by the user's choice. MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 160.00 KB (163840 bytes) on disk and is labeled MP2.exe.
The executable files below are part of MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition. They occupy about 642.66 KB (658087
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ecatpage.exe (4.50 KB)
- EcomSvr.exe (72.00 KB)
- int2090.exe (193.26 KB)
- int2090c.exe (197.37 KB)
- MP2.exe (160.00 KB)
- sendhex.exe (15.53 KB)
This page is about MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition version 6.1
MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\UserNames\cherie.johnson\AppData\Roaming\Infor\MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition is a program marketed by Infor. Some people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition". If it exists on your system the MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition app will be found very quickly. When you select MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition:
- The web site of the program is: www.infor.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition.
8. After uninstalling MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition by Infor from your PC, nor are we saying that MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition by Infor is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MP2 6.1 SQL Server Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 08:21:06.667