MOV Converter 3
This web page contains complete information on how to remove MOV Converter 3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MOV Converter 3 from your systemImTOO
. More information on ImTOO can be found here
. Click on http://www.imtoo.com
to get more information about MOV Converter 3 on ImTOO's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\MOV Converter 3 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\MOV Converter 3\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MOV Converter 3. The application's main executable file is labeled videoenc.exe and occupies 720.00 KB (737280 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MOV Converter 3. They take about 1.22 MB (1275415
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.52 KB)
- VCW.exe (336.00 KB)
- videoenc.exe (720.00 KB)
This web page is about MOV Converter 3 version 3.1.9.0829
only. Click on the links below for other MOV Converter 3 versions:
MOV Converter 3 is an application marketed by ImTOO. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove MOV Converter 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MOV Converter 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MOV Converter 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MOV Converter 3". If it is installed on your PC the MOV Converter 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MOV Converter 3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MOV Converter 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MOV Converter 3:
- The software company is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\MOV Converter 3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MOV Converter 3.
8. After uninstalling MOV Converter 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MOV Converter 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MOV Converter 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MOV Converter 3 by ImTOO from your PC, nor are we saying that MOV Converter 3 by ImTOO is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MOV Converter 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-17 04:56:30.193