MONOPOLY is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall MONOPOLY from your computerGameHouse
. Open here
where you can read more on GameHouse. MONOPOLY is typically installed in the C:\GameHouse Games\MONOPOLY directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling MONOPOLY is C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. bstrapinstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MONOPOLY. They take an average of 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapinstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- UnRar.exe (240.50 KB)
This data is about MONOPOLY version 1.0
only. Click on the links below for other MONOPOLY versions:
If planning to uninstall MONOPOLY you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
MONOPOLY is an application released by GameHouse. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MONOPOLY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MONOPOLY from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MONOPOLY or simply click the Search field and type in "MONOPOLY". If it is installed on your PC the MONOPOLY app will be found automatically. When you select MONOPOLY in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MONOPOLY, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MONOPOLY.
8. After removing MONOPOLY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MONOPOLY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MONOPOLY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MONOPOLY by GameHouse from your PC, nor are we saying that MONOPOLY by GameHouse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MONOPOLY in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-08 11:53:54.003