MODO BASS version 1.5.1
MODO BASS version 1.5.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MODO BASS version 1.5.1 from your PCIK Multimedia
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on IK Multimedia. More information about MODO BASS version 1.5.1 can be found at http://www.ikmultimedia.com
. MODO BASS version 1.5.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MODO BASS version 1.5.1. MODO BASS.exe is the MODO BASS version 1.5.1's primary executable file and it takes around 24.93 MB (26144768 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MODO BASS version 1.5.1. They occupy about 25.63 MB (26869925
bytes) on disk.
- MODO BASS.exe (24.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This page is about MODO BASS version 1.5.1 version 1.5.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MODO BASS version 1.5.1:
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS\MODO BASS User Manual.pdf
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS\MODO BASS.exe
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS\MODO BASS.pak
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS\settings.properties
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS
MODO BASS version 1.5.1 is a program marketed by the software company IK Multimedia. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove MODO BASS version 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MODO BASS version 1.5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MODO BASS version 1.5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MODO BASS version 1.5.1". The MODO BASS version 1.5.1 application will be found automatically. When you click MODO BASS version 1.5.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MODO BASS version 1.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MODO BASS version 1.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ikmultimedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\MODO BASS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MODO BASS version 1.5.1.
8. After removing MODO BASS version 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MODO BASS version 1.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MODO BASS version 1.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MODO BASS version 1.5.1 by IK Multimedia from your computer, we are not saying that MODO BASS version 1.5.1 by IK Multimedia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MODO BASS version 1.5.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 15:32:31.863