You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MOBICONNECT for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MOBICONNECT from your PCZTE Corporation
. More data about ZTE Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on MOBICONNECT on ZTE Corporation's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing MOBICONNECT is C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Algeria_Mobilis_MF667_WebUI\\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 96.75 KB (99072 bytes) on disk and is named LaunchWebUI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with MOBICONNECT. They take about 3.61 MB (3783624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckNDISPort_cp.exe (410.25 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.75 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (294.32 KB)
- Setup.exe (644.75 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (498.25 KB)
- Tip.exe (145.25 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
- CancelAutoPlay_Server.exe (416.75 KB)
- InstallZDServ.exe (390.75 KB)
- ResetCD.exe (165.25 KB)
- UninstallZDServ.exe (154.25 KB)
- ZDServ.exe (417.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of MOBICONNECT. For other MOBICONNECT versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall MOBICONNECT.Folders left behind when you uninstall MOBICONNECT:
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\1.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\10.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\11.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\12.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\2.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\3.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\4.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\5.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\6.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\7.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\8.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\9.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\APPWEB.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\CancelAutoPlay_df.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\CheckNDISPort_df.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\CONFIG.INI
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\32bit\installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\32bit\WNET\zterndis.cat
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\32bit\WNET\zterndis.inf
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\64bit\installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\64bit\WNET\zterndis.cat
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\64bit\WNET\zterndis.inf
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\LaunchWebUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\ResetCDROM.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\Setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\ShowTip.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\UninstallSelf.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\USBFLAGCONFIG.INI
MOBICONNECT is a program by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase MOBICONNECT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MOBICONNECT from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MOBICONNECT or simply activate the Search field and type in "MOBICONNECT". If it is installed on your PC the MOBICONNECT application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MOBICONNECT in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MOBICONNECT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MOBICONNECT:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Algeria_Mobilis_MF667_WebUI\\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MOBICONNECT.
8. After removing MOBICONNECT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MOBICONNECT that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MOBICONNECT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MOBICONNECT by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that MOBICONNECT by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MOBICONNECT supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:49:09.957