This page is about MOAI6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MOAI6 from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more info on WildTangent. Click on https://support.wildtangent.com
to get more facts about MOAI6 on WildTangent's website. Usually the MOAI6 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Moai6UnexpectedUserNames folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall MOAI6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Moai6UnexpectedUserNames\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. MOAI6's main file takes around 630.35 KB (645480 bytes) and its name is MoaiVI_UnexpectedGuests.exe.
MOAI6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.77 MB (1855544
bytes) on disk.
- MoaiVI_UnexpectedGuests-WT.exe (799.85 KB)
- MoaiVI_UnexpectedGuests.exe (630.35 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (381.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
MOAI6 is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MOAI6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MOAI6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MOAI6 or simply click the Search field and type in "MOAI6". If it exists on your system the MOAI6 application will be found automatically. When you select MOAI6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MOAI6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MOAI6:
- The software company is: https://support.wildtangent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Moai6UnexpectedUserNames\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MOAI6.
8. After removing MOAI6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MOAI6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MOAI6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MOAI6 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that MOAI6 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MOAI6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 19:35:09.437