MNC Trade New 1.0.12
You can find below detailed information on how to remove MNC Trade New 1.0.12 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MNC Trade New 1.0.12 from your computerPT. MNC SECURITIES
. More information on PT. MNC SECURITIES can be seen here
. Please open http://www.mncsecurities.com
if you want to read more on MNC Trade New 1.0.12 on PT. MNC SECURITIES's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\MNC Trade New directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall MNC Trade New 1.0.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MNC Trade New\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called MNCTrade.exe and its approximative size is 1.30 MB (1363256 bytes).
The executables below are part of MNC Trade New 1.0.12. They take about 13.41 MB (14058635
bytes) on disk.
- MNCTrade.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.42 KB)
- install.exe (12.03 MB)
This data is about MNC Trade New 1.0.12 version 1.0.12
MNC Trade New 1.0.12 is an application released by PT. MNC SECURITIES. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase MNC Trade New 1.0.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MNC Trade New 1.0.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MNC Trade New 1.0.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MNC Trade New 1.0.12". The MNC Trade New 1.0.12 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MNC Trade New 1.0.12 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MNC Trade New 1.0.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MNC Trade New 1.0.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mncsecurities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MNC Trade New\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MNC Trade New 1.0.12.
8. After uninstalling MNC Trade New 1.0.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MNC Trade New 1.0.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MNC Trade New 1.0.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MNC Trade New 1.0.12 by PT. MNC SECURITIES from your computer, we are not saying that MNC Trade New 1.0.12 by PT. MNC SECURITIES is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MNC Trade New 1.0.12 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 13:11:50.453