MMSSTV Ver. 1.08
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 from your systemMakoto Mori - JE3HHT
. You can read more on Makoto Mori - JE3HHT or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 at http://www.qsl.net/mmhamsoft/
. MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MMSSTV folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MMSSTV\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. MMSSTV.EXE is the MMSSTV Ver. 1.08's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.56 MB (1631232 bytes) on disk.
MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 contains of the executables below. They take 1.63 MB (1703980
bytes) on disk.
- MMSSTV.EXE (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This page is about MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 version 1.08
If you are manually uninstalling MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 is an application released by Makoto Mori - JE3HHT. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MMSSTV Ver. 1.08". If it is installed on your PC the MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 application will be found automatically. When you select MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MMSSTV Ver. 1.08, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MMSSTV Ver. 1.08:
- The software company is: http://www.qsl.net/mmhamsoft/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MMSSTV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MMSSTV Ver. 1.08.
8. After uninstalling MMSSTV Ver. 1.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 by Makoto Mori - JE3HHT from your computer, nor are we saying that MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 by Makoto Mori - JE3HHT is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MMSSTV Ver. 1.08 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:27:58.603