MME Super Ver4
MME Super Ver4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MME Super Ver4 from your systemSara Minaduki
. You can find out more on Sara Minaduki or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ac.auone-net.jp/~minaduki/
if you want to read more on MME Super Ver4 on Sara Minaduki's website. MME Super Ver4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sara\MMESUPER4 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove MME Super Ver4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sara\MMESUPER4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 14.41 MB (15105536 bytes) on disk and is called MmeSuper4.exe.
The following executable files are contained in MME Super Ver4. They take 15.54 MB (16298393
bytes) on disk.
- MmeSuper4.exe (14.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about MME Super Ver4 version 4
MME Super Ver4 is an application by Sara Minaduki. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall MME Super Ver4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MME Super Ver4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MME Super Ver4 or simply click the Search field and type in "MME Super Ver4". The MME Super Ver4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MME Super Ver4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MME Super Ver4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MME Super Ver4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ac.auone-net.jp/~minaduki/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sara\MMESUPER4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MME Super Ver4.
8. After uninstalling MME Super Ver4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MME Super Ver4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MME Super Ver4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MME Super Ver4 by Sara Minaduki from your computer, we are not saying that MME Super Ver4 by Sara Minaduki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MME Super Ver4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:45:03.680