MME Super Ver4
MME Super Ver4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MME Super Ver4 from your systemSara Minaduki
. You can find out more on Sara Minaduki or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ac.auone-net.jp/~minaduki/
if you want to read more on MME Super Ver4 on Sara Minaduki's website. MME Super Ver4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sara\MMESUPER4 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove MME Super Ver4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sara\MMESUPER4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 14.41 MB (15105536 bytes) on disk and is called MmeSuper4.exe.
The following executable files are contained in MME Super Ver4. They take 15.54 MB (16298393
bytes) on disk.
- MmeSuper4.exe (14.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about MME Super Ver4 version 4
MME Super Ver4 is an application by Sara Minaduki. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall MME Super Ver4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MME Super Ver4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MME Super Ver4 or simply click the Search field and type in "MME Super Ver4". If it exists on your system the MME Super Ver4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MME Super Ver4 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MME Super Ver4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MME Super Ver4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ac.auone-net.jp/~minaduki/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sara\MMESUPER4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MME Super Ver4.
8. After uninstalling MME Super Ver4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MME Super Ver4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MME Super Ver4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MME Super Ver4 by Sara Minaduki from your computer, we are not saying that MME Super Ver4 by Sara Minaduki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MME Super Ver4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:45:03.680