MM Edit 3.4.18
This web page is about MM Edit 3.4.18 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MM Edit 3.4.18 from your computerJim Hiley
. Check out here
where you can read more on Jim Hiley. MM Edit 3.4.18 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCom\MMedit folder, depending on the user's choice. MM Edit 3.4.18's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CCom\MMedit\unins000.exe". MM Edit 3.4.18's main file takes around 1.20 MB (1255424 bytes) and is named MMedit.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with MM Edit 3.4.18. They occupy about 1.88 MB (1973921
bytes) on disk.
- MMedit.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This info is about MM Edit 3.4.18 version 3.4.18
MM Edit 3.4.18 is a program offered by the software company Jim Hiley. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall MM Edit 3.4.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MM Edit 3.4.18 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MM Edit 3.4.18 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MM Edit 3.4.18". If it is installed on your PC the MM Edit 3.4.18 program will be found automatically. When you select MM Edit 3.4.18 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MM Edit 3.4.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MM Edit 3.4.18.
8. After removing MM Edit 3.4.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MM Edit 3.4.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MM Edit 3.4.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MM Edit 3.4.18 by Jim Hiley from your PC, we are not saying that MM Edit 3.4.18 by Jim Hiley is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MM Edit 3.4.18 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 02:26:07.707