MLS is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MLS from your systemThe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
. Take a look here
where you can read more on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Click on http://www.lds.org
to get more details about MLS on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints's website. MLS is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\LDS Church directory, depending on the user's decision. MLS's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\LDS Church\MLS\Uninstall MLS\Uninstall MLS.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 120.50 KB (123392 bytes) on disk and is labeled MLS.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside MLS. They take about 411.66 KB (421544
bytes) on disk.
- MLS.exe (120.50 KB)
- Uninstall MLS.exe (120.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
- run.exe (20.00 KB)
The current page applies to MLS version 18.104.22.16838
only. Click on the links below for other MLS versions:
...click to view all...
MLS is a program offered by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase MLS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MLS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MLS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MLS". The MLS app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MLS in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MLS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MLS:
- The publisher is: http://www.lds.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LDS Church\MLS\Uninstall MLS\Uninstall MLS.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MLS.
8. After uninstalling MLS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MLS that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MLS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MLS by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from your computer, we are not saying that MLS by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MLS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:20:15.217