This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MKey v1.3.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MKey v1.3.2 from your PCSerioSoft
. Check out here
for more information on SerioSoft. More details about MKey v1.3.2 can be found at http://www.seriosoft.org
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MKey v1.3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey\unins000.exe. MKey.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.64 MB (2764800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside MKey v1.3.2. They take about 3.67 MB (3849001
bytes) on disk.
- MKey.exe (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.79 KB)
- updater.exe (361.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.2
of MKey v1.3.2.
MKey v1.3.2 is an application by SerioSoft. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove MKey v1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MKey v1.3.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MKey v1.3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "MKey v1.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the MKey v1.3.2 program will be found automatically. After you click MKey v1.3.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MKey v1.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MKey v1.3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.seriosoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MKey v1.3.2.
8. After uninstalling MKey v1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MKey v1.3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MKey v1.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MKey v1.3.2 by SerioSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that MKey v1.3.2 by SerioSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MKey v1.3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-09 04:48:39.617