MKey v1.3.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MKey v1.3.1 from your systemSerioSoft
. Further information on SerioSoft can be seen here
. More info about the app MKey v1.3.1 can be found at http://www.seriosoft.org
. MKey v1.3.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. MKey v1.3.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey\unins000.exe. MKey.exe is the MKey v1.3.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.64 MB (2770944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MKey v1.3.1. They take about 3.68 MB (3855807
bytes) on disk.
- MKey.exe (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.44 KB)
- updater.exe (361.00 KB)
This page is about MKey v1.3.1 version 1.3.1
MKey v1.3.1 is a program offered by the software company SerioSoft. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove MKey v1.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MKey v1.3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MKey v1.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MKey v1.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the MKey v1.3.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select MKey v1.3.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MKey v1.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MKey v1.3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.seriosoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MKey v1.3.1.
8. After uninstalling MKey v1.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MKey v1.3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MKey v1.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MKey v1.3.1 by SerioSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that MKey v1.3.1 by SerioSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MKey v1.3.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-28 09:22:15.340