MKey v1.3.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MKey v1.3.1 from your systemSerioSoft
. Further information on SerioSoft can be seen here
. More info about the app MKey v1.3.1 can be found at http://www.seriosoft.org
. MKey v1.3.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. MKey v1.3.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey\unins000.exe. MKey.exe is the MKey v1.3.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.64 MB (2770944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MKey v1.3.1. They take about 3.68 MB (3855807
bytes) on disk.
- MKey.exe (2.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.44 KB)
- updater.exe (361.00 KB)
This page is about MKey v1.3.1 version 1.3.1
MKey v1.3.1 is a program offered by the software company SerioSoft. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove MKey v1.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MKey v1.3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MKey v1.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MKey v1.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the MKey v1.3.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MKey v1.3.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MKey v1.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MKey v1.3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.seriosoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MKey v1.3.1.
8. After uninstalling MKey v1.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MKey v1.3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MKey v1.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MKey v1.3.1 by SerioSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that MKey v1.3.1 by SerioSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MKey v1.3.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-28 09:22:15.340