MKV Player 2.0.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MKV Player 2.0.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MKV Player 2.0.1 from your PCvsevensoft.com
. Take a look here
for more info on vsevensoft.com. Please follow http://www.vsevensoft.com
if you want to read more on MKV Player 2.0.1 on vsevensoft.com's page. Usually the MKV Player 2.0.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MKV Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\MKV Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MKV Player 2.0.1. MKV Player 2.0.1's primary file takes about 203.00 KB (207872 bytes) and its name is MKV Player.exe.
MKV Player 2.0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.03 MB (18905517
bytes) on disk.
- MKV Player.exe (203.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (16.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of MKV Player 2.0.1.
MKV Player 2.0.1 is a program offered by the software company vsevensoft.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase MKV Player 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MKV Player 2.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MKV Player 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MKV Player 2.0.1". If it exists on your system the MKV Player 2.0.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MKV Player 2.0.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MKV Player 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MKV Player 2.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vsevensoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MKV Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MKV Player 2.0.1.
8. After removing MKV Player 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MKV Player 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MKV Player 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MKV Player 2.0.1 by vsevensoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that MKV Player 2.0.1 by vsevensoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MKV Player 2.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 03:07:47.080