MKV Player 2.0.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MKV Player 2.0.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MKV Player 2.0.1 from your PCvsevensoft.com
. Take a look here
for more info on vsevensoft.com. Please follow http://www.vsevensoft.com
if you want to read more on MKV Player 2.0.1 on vsevensoft.com's page. Usually the MKV Player 2.0.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MKV Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\MKV Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MKV Player 2.0.1. MKV Player 2.0.1's primary file takes about 203.00 KB (207872 bytes) and its name is MKV Player.exe.
MKV Player 2.0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.03 MB (18905517
bytes) on disk.
- MKV Player.exe (203.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (16.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of MKV Player 2.0.1.
MKV Player 2.0.1 is a program offered by the software company vsevensoft.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase MKV Player 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MKV Player 2.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MKV Player 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MKV Player 2.0.1". The MKV Player 2.0.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MKV Player 2.0.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MKV Player 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MKV Player 2.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vsevensoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MKV Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MKV Player 2.0.1.
8. After removing MKV Player 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MKV Player 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MKV Player 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MKV Player 2.0.1 by vsevensoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that MKV Player 2.0.1 by vsevensoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MKV Player 2.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 03:07:47.080