MKV Player 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall MKV Player 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MKV Player 1.0 from your systemvsevensoft.com
. More information about vsevensoft.com can be read here
. Please open http://www.vsevensoft.com
if you want to read more on MKV Player 1.0 on vsevensoft.com's page. Usually the MKV Player 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\MKV Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\MKV Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MKV Player 1.0. MKV Player.exe is the MKV Player 1.0's main executable file and it takes circa 172.50 KB (176640 bytes) on disk.
MKV Player 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.41 MB (14058285
bytes) on disk.
- MKV Player.exe (172.50 KB)
- mplayer.exe (12.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of MKV Player 1.0.
MKV Player 1.0 is a program marketed by vsevensoft.com. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MKV Player 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MKV Player 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MKV Player 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MKV Player 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the MKV Player 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MKV Player 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MKV Player 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MKV Player 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vsevensoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MKV Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MKV Player 1.0.
8. After removing MKV Player 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MKV Player 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MKV Player 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MKV Player 1.0 by vsevensoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that MKV Player 1.0 by vsevensoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MKV Player 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 10:10:28.607