MKV Player 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall MKV Player 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MKV Player 1.0 from your systemvsevensoft.com
. More information about vsevensoft.com can be read here
. Please open http://www.vsevensoft.com
if you want to read more on MKV Player 1.0 on vsevensoft.com's page. Usually the MKV Player 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\MKV Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\MKV Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MKV Player 1.0. MKV Player.exe is the MKV Player 1.0's main executable file and it takes circa 172.50 KB (176640 bytes) on disk.
MKV Player 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.41 MB (14058285
bytes) on disk.
- MKV Player.exe (172.50 KB)
- mplayer.exe (12.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of MKV Player 1.0.
MKV Player 1.0 is a program marketed by vsevensoft.com. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MKV Player 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MKV Player 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MKV Player 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MKV Player 1.0". The MKV Player 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MKV Player 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MKV Player 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MKV Player 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vsevensoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MKV Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MKV Player 1.0.
8. After removing MKV Player 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MKV Player 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MKV Player 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MKV Player 1.0 by vsevensoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that MKV Player 1.0 by vsevensoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MKV Player 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 10:10:28.607