This web page is about MIPAR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MIPAR from your systemCAMM
. Check out here
for more details on CAMM. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\MIPAR directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove MIPAR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MIPAR\uninstall\bin\win64\uninstall.exe C:\Program Files\MIPAR. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MIPAR's primary file takes around 54.41 MB (57051131 bytes) and its name is MIPAR.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MIPAR. They take 55.73 MB (58438203
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MIPAR.exe (54.41 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (305.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.78 KB)
This info is about MIPAR version 1.0
MIPAR is an application marketed by the software company CAMM. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MIPAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MIPAR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MIPAR or simply click the Search feature and type in "MIPAR". If it is installed on your PC the MIPAR program will be found automatically. After you click MIPAR in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MIPAR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MIPAR.
8. After removing MIPAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MIPAR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MIPAR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MIPAR by CAMM from your PC, nor are we saying that MIPAR by CAMM is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MIPAR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 08:28:47.127