MINI-LINK Craft 13B
MINI-LINK Craft 13B is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MINI-LINK Craft 13B from your PCEricsson
. Take a look here
for more info on Ericsson. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\MINI-LINK Craft 13B directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MINI-LINK Craft 13B is C:\Program Files\MINI-LINK Craft 13B\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 27.50 KB (28160 bytes) on disk and is named MINI-LINK Craft Launcher.exe.
The following executables are contained in MINI-LINK Craft 13B. They take 1.85 MB (1940876
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (103.06 KB)
- MINI-LINK Craft Launcher.exe (27.50 KB)
- MINI-LINK Craft.exe (27.50 KB)
- putty.exe (472.00 KB)
- TrapDistributor.exe (120.50 KB)
- Uninstall_SPCRAFT_1.6.exe (120.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13
of MINI-LINK Craft 13B.
MINI-LINK Craft 13B is a program offered by the software company Ericsson. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall MINI-LINK Craft 13B is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MINI-LINK Craft 13B with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MINI-LINK Craft 13B or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MINI-LINK Craft 13B". If it is installed on your PC the MINI-LINK Craft 13B program will be found automatically. After you select MINI-LINK Craft 13B in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MINI-LINK Craft 13B, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MINI-LINK Craft 13B.
8. After uninstalling MINI-LINK Craft 13B, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MINI-LINK Craft 13B that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MINI-LINK Craft 13B with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MINI-LINK Craft 13B by Ericsson from your PC, nor are we saying that MINI-LINK Craft 13B by Ericsson is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MINI-LINK Craft 13B supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:52:11.730