MIDI Control Center 1.7.5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 from your computerArturia
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Arturia. Please follow http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 on Arturia's page. MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center folder, regulated by the user's decision. MIDI Control Center 1.7.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe. MIDI Control Center.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.16 MB (7512576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MIDI Control Center 1.7.5. They take an average of 7.86 MB (8237733
bytes) on disk.
- MIDI Control Center.exe (7.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.5
of MIDI Control Center 1.7.5.
MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 is an application released by Arturia. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MIDI Control Center 1.7.5". If it exists on your system the MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MIDI Control Center 1.7.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MIDI Control Center 1.7.5:
- The software company is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.7.5.
8. After uninstalling MIDI Control Center 1.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 by Arturia from your PC, we are not saying that MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 by Arturia is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.7.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:40:37.017