MIDI Control Center 1.7.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 from your computerArturia
. You can read more on Arturia or check for application updates here
. More information about the program MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 can be found at http://www.arturia.com/
. Usually the MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe. MIDI Control Center.exe is the MIDI Control Center 1.7.1's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.45 MB (7809024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with MIDI Control Center 1.7.1. They take about 8.59 MB (9006793
bytes) on disk.
- MIDI Control Center.exe (7.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 version 1.7.1
MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 is an application by the software company Arturia. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MIDI Control Center 1.7.1". The MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MIDI Control Center 1.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MIDI Control Center 1.7.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MIDI Control Center 1.7.1.
8. After uninstalling MIDI Control Center 1.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 by Arturia is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.7.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 09:54:31.157