MIDI Control Center 1.5.1
MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 from your systemArturia
. Additional info about Arturia can be read here
. You can get more details on MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 at http://www.arturia.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named MIDI Control Center.exe and it has a size of 14.77 MB (15491072 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MIDI Control Center 1.5.1. They occupy an average of 15.47 MB (16216229
bytes) on disk.
- MIDI Control Center.exe (14.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 version 1.5.1
MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 is a program by Arturia. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MIDI Control Center 1.5.1". If it exists on your system the MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MIDI Control Center 1.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MIDI Control Center 1.5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.5.1.
8. After uninstalling MIDI Control Center 1.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 23:15:07.170