MIDI Control Center 1.5.0
MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 from your systemArturia
. Open here
for more information on Arturia. You can read more about related to MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 at http://www.arturia.com/
. MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named MIDI Control Center.exe and occupies 14.76 MB (15477248 bytes).
MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 contains of the executables below. They take 15.90 MB (16675017
bytes) on disk.
- MIDI Control Center.exe (14.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of MIDI Control Center 1.5.0.
MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 is a program marketed by Arturia. Some users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MIDI Control Center 1.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MIDI Control Center 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MIDI Control Center 1.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling MIDI Control Center 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MIDI Control Center 1.5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 17:57:57.150