MIDI Control Center 1.2.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 from your PCArturia
. More information on Arturia can be found here
. Please open http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 on Arturia's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MIDI Control Center 1.2.1's main file takes about 10.09 MB (10578432 bytes) and is named MIDI Control Center.exe.
MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.77 MB (11296929
bytes) on disk:
- MIDI Control Center.exe (10.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1
of MIDI Control Center 1.2.1.
MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 is a program by the software company Arturia. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MIDI Control Center 1.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MIDI Control Center 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MIDI Control Center 1.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MIDI Control Center 1.2.1.
8. After removing MIDI Control Center 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 by Arturia is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:10:06.683