MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package from your PCMICRO-BOX Team
. Open here
for more details on MICRO-BOX Team. More data about the program MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package can be found at http://www.MICRO-BOX.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MICRO-BOX\DRIVERS directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package is C:\Program Files\MICRO-BOX\DRIVERS\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package's main file takes about 701.16 KB (717985 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 701.16 KB (717985
bytes) on disk.
This data is about MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package version 188.8.131.52
MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package is a program released by the software company MICRO-BOX Team. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package". The MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package:
- The publisher is: http://www.MICRO-BOX.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MICRO-BOX\DRIVERS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package.
8. After removing MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package by MICRO-BOX Team from your PC, we are not saying that MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package by MICRO-BOX Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MICRO-BOX USB Drivers Package in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:42:50.480