MI Manager 1.00
This page contains detailed information on how to remove MI Manager 1.00 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall MI Manager 1.00 from your systemNeoxel
. More data about Neoxel can be seen here
. MI Manager 1.00 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neoxel\MI Manager directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for MI Manager 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Neoxel\MI Manager\Uninstall.exe. MiPhoneManager.exe is the MI Manager 1.00's primary executable file and it takes around 3.61 MB (3782584 bytes) on disk.
MI Manager 1.00 is composed of the following executables which take 12.63 MB (13244014
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- adb.exe (5.41 MB)
- CrashSender.exe (1,013.91 KB)
- fastboot.exe (198.27 KB)
- MiAdminHelper.exe (286.93 KB)
- MiAdminHelperX64.exe (112.93 KB)
- MiPhoneHelper.exe (438.93 KB)
- MiPhoneManager.exe (3.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.19 KB)
- MiUpdate.exe (142.43 KB)
- 7za.exe (579.91 KB)
- aapt.exe (810.91 KB)
The current page applies to MI Manager 1.00 version 1.00
MI Manager 1.00 is an application marketed by Neoxel. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall MI Manager 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MI Manager 1.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MI Manager 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MI Manager 1.00". The MI Manager 1.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MI Manager 1.00 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MI Manager 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MI Manager 1.00.
8. After removing MI Manager 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MI Manager 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MI Manager 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MI Manager 1.00 by Neoxel from your PC, nor are we saying that MI Manager 1.00 by Neoxel is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MI Manager 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 15:59:55.560