This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MG Suggestor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MG Suggestor from your systemMGSHAREWARE
. Take a look here
for more details on MGSHAREWARE. You can see more info related to MG Suggestor at http://www.mgshareware.com/mgsuggestor/features.html
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MG Suggestor folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove MG Suggestor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MG Suggestor\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MG Suggestor's main file takes about 97.80 KB (100144 bytes) and is called RestartIE.exe.
The executables below are part of MG Suggestor. They occupy an average of 313.24 KB (320759
bytes) on disk.
- RestartIE.exe (97.80 KB)
- SMBarBroker.exe (118.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of MG Suggestor.
MG Suggestor is a program offered by MGSHAREWARE. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase MG Suggestor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MG Suggestor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MG Suggestor or simply click the Search field and type in "MG Suggestor". If it is installed on your PC the MG Suggestor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MG Suggestor in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MG Suggestor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MG Suggestor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mgshareware.com/mgsuggestor/features.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MG Suggestor\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MG Suggestor.
8. After removing MG Suggestor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MG Suggestor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MG Suggestor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MG Suggestor by MGSHAREWARE from your PC, we are not saying that MG Suggestor by MGSHAREWARE is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MG Suggestor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:01:14.367