MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0
MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 from your PCAlan Alshozi
. You can find out more on Alan Alshozi or check for application updates here
. More details about the app MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 can be seen at http://www.mfshut.de/
. Usually the MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MF Shutdown Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\MF Shutdown Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0. MFSM.exe is the MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 1.42 MB (1489408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0. They occupy about 2.55 MB (2668955
bytes) on disk.
- MFSM.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0.
MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 is an application by the software company Alan Alshozi. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mfshut.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MF Shutdown Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 by Alan Alshozi from your PC, nor are we saying that MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 by Alan Alshozi is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MF Shutdown Manager 2.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 11:30:13.270