You can find below details on how to remove MEmu for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MEmu from your systemMicrovirt Software Technology Co. Ltd.
. More information on Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. can be found here
. Usually the MEmu application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Microvirt directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove MEmu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.05 MB (1102128 bytes) on disk and is titled MEmuConsole.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MEmu. They occupy 22.35 MB (23439056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- aapt.exe (834.00 KB)
- adb.exe (874.38 KB)
- clearRemnants.exe (35.30 KB)
- MEmu.exe (3.51 MB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (1.05 MB)
- MEmuPush.exe (357.30 KB)
- MEmuRepair.exe (312.30 KB)
- MemuService.exe (83.30 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (478.80 KB)
- screenrecord.exe (338.31 KB)
- devcon.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.16 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.95 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.17 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (216.40 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.88 KB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.01 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.16 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.37 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (4.60 MB)
- NetAdpUninstall.exe (255.34 KB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (108.81 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
- NetLwfInstall.exe (109.31 KB)
- NetLwfUninstall.exe (102.70 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.95 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MEmu. Click on the links below for other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
MEmu is a program offered by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MEmu from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MEmu or simply activate the Search field and type in "MEmu". If it exists on your system the MEmu app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MEmu in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MEmu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEmu.
8. After uninstalling MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MEmu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MEmu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that MEmu by Microvirt Software Technology Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MEmu in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 08:23:20.633