This page contains complete information on how to uninstall MEMORIAD (MegaROB) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MEMORIAD (MegaROB) from your PCMegaROB
. More information on MegaROB can be seen here
. Click on http://www.memoriad.com
to get more facts about MEMORIAD (MegaROB) on MegaROB's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memoriad\Simulator folder (same installation drive as Windows). MEMORIAD (MegaROB)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Memoriad\Simulator\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.19 MB (4397344 bytes) on disk and is titled Memoriad.exe.
MEMORIAD (MegaROB) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.88 MB (5116926
bytes) on disk.
- Memoriad.exe (4.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of MEMORIAD (MegaROB). For more MEMORIAD (MegaROB) versions please click below:
MEMORIAD (MegaROB) is an application released by the software company MegaROB. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase MEMORIAD (MegaROB) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MEMORIAD (MegaROB) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MEMORIAD (MegaROB) or simply click the Search field and type in "MEMORIAD (MegaROB)". If it exists on your system the MEMORIAD (MegaROB) app will be found automatically. When you select MEMORIAD (MegaROB) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MEMORIAD (MegaROB), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MEMORIAD (MegaROB):
- The publisher is: http://www.memoriad.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Memoriad\Simulator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MEMORIAD (MegaROB).
8. After removing MEMORIAD (MegaROB), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MEMORIAD (MegaROB) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MEMORIAD (MegaROB) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MEMORIAD (MegaROB) by MegaROB from your PC, we are not saying that MEMORIAD (MegaROB) by MegaROB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MEMORIAD (MegaROB) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 19:42:21.190