This page contains detailed information on how to remove MEMCHECK for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MEMCHECK from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). cuda-memcheck.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 364.50 KB (373248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with MEMCHECK. They occupy about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of MEMCHECK. You can find below info on other application versions of MEMCHECK:
...click to view all...
MEMCHECK is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people want to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase MEMCHECK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MEMCHECK from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MEMCHECK or simply click the Search feature and type in "MEMCHECK". If it exists on your system the MEMCHECK program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MEMCHECK in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MEMCHECK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MEMCHECK.
8. After uninstalling MEMCHECK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEMCHECK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MEMCHECK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MEMCHECK by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that MEMCHECK by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MEMCHECK in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:26:25.357