This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MEGAsync 1.0.22 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MEGAsync 1.0.22 from your PCMega Limited
. Open here
where you can read more on Mega Limited. More data about the app MEGAsync 1.0.22 can be found at http://www.mega.co.nz
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MEGAsync folder (same installation drive as Windows). MEGAsync 1.0.22's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\uninst.exe. MEGAsync 1.0.22's main file takes around 4.48 MB (4701128 bytes) and its name is MEGAsync.exe.
MEGAsync 1.0.22 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.82 MB (5058136
bytes) on disk.
- MEGAsync.exe (4.48 MB)
- uninst.exe (348.64 KB)
This web page is about MEGAsync 1.0.22 version 1.0.22
MEGAsync 1.0.22 is a program released by the software company Mega Limited. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase MEGAsync 1.0.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MEGAsync 1.0.22 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MEGAsync 1.0.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MEGAsync 1.0.22". If it exists on your system the MEGAsync 1.0.22 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MEGAsync 1.0.22 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MEGAsync 1.0.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MEGAsync 1.0.22:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mega.co.nz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEGAsync 1.0.22.
8. After removing MEGAsync 1.0.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MEGAsync 1.0.22 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MEGAsync 1.0.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MEGAsync 1.0.22 by Mega Limited from your PC, we are not saying that MEGAsync 1.0.22 by Mega Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MEGAsync 1.0.22 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:43:46.933