MEGAsync 1.0.13 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MEGAsync 1.0.13 from your PCMega Limited
. You can read more on Mega Limited or check for application updates here
. More data about the program MEGAsync 1.0.13 can be seen at http://www.mega.co.nz
. MEGAsync 1.0.13 is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MEGAsync directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for MEGAsync 1.0.13 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled MEGAsync.exe and its approximative size is 3.36 MB (3518464 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with MEGAsync 1.0.13. They take about 3.66 MB (3838717
bytes) on disk.
- MEGAsync.exe (3.36 MB)
- uninst.exe (312.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.13
of MEGAsync 1.0.13.
MEGAsync 1.0.13 is an application offered by Mega Limited. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase MEGAsync 1.0.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MEGAsync 1.0.13 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MEGAsync 1.0.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MEGAsync 1.0.13". If it is installed on your PC the MEGAsync 1.0.13 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MEGAsync 1.0.13 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MEGAsync 1.0.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MEGAsync 1.0.13:
- The publisher is: http://www.mega.co.nz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MEGAsync 1.0.13.
8. After uninstalling MEGAsync 1.0.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MEGAsync 1.0.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MEGAsync 1.0.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MEGAsync 1.0.13 by Mega Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that MEGAsync 1.0.13 by Mega Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MEGAsync 1.0.13 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-14 07:49:06.737