MEGAN 4.70.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall MEGAN 4.70.4 from your systemCenter for Bioinformatics Tübingen
. Go over here
for more information on Center for Bioinformatics Tübingen. Please follow www.zbit.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
if you want to read more on MEGAN 4.70.4 on Center for Bioinformatics Tübingen's website. MEGAN 4.70.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Megan folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall MEGAN 4.70.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Megan\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk and is titled MEGAN.exe.
The executables below are part of MEGAN 4.70.4. They take about 526.94 KB (539587
bytes) on disk.
- MEGAN.exe (156.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (169.50 KB)
- automaticUpdater.exe (174.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.44 KB)
The current page applies to MEGAN 4.70.4 version 4.70.4
MEGAN 4.70.4 is an application marketed by Center for Bioinformatics Tübingen. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove MEGAN 4.70.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MEGAN 4.70.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MEGAN 4.70.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "MEGAN 4.70.4". The MEGAN 4.70.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MEGAN 4.70.4 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MEGAN 4.70.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MEGAN 4.70.4:
- The web site of the program is: www.zbit.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Megan\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MEGAN 4.70.4.
8. After removing MEGAN 4.70.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEGAN 4.70.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MEGAN 4.70.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MEGAN 4.70.4 by Center for Bioinformatics Tübingen from your computer, we are not saying that MEGAN 4.70.4 by Center for Bioinformatics Tübingen is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MEGAN 4.70.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 11:17:16.050