MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 from your PCiGEM
. More information about iGEM can be read here
. More details about the program MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 can be found at http://www.megasoftware.net
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MEGA7 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\MEGA7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14. MEGA7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 38.65 MB (40524800 bytes) on disk.
MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 is comprised of the following executables which take 39.36 MB (41273299
bytes) on disk:
- MEGA7.exe (38.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (730.96 KB)
The current page applies to MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 version 7.0.14
MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 is a program marketed by the software company iGEM. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14". The MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14:
- The software company is: http://www.megasoftware.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MEGA7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14.
8. After uninstalling MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 by iGEM from your PC, we are not saying that MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 by iGEM is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MEGA7 wersja 7.0.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 19:06:11.257