This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MEGA5.1Beta4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MEGA5.1Beta4 from your computerArizona State University
. You can read more on Arizona State University or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://megasoftware.net
if you want to read more on MEGA5.1Beta4 on Arizona State University's page. Usually the MEGA5.1Beta4 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\MEGA5.1Beta4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. MEGA5.1Beta4's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MEGA5.1Beta4\unins000.exe". MEGA5.1Beta4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 55.60 MB (58306048 bytes) on disk.
MEGA5.1Beta4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 56.29 MB (59028766
bytes) on disk.
- MEGA5.1Beta4.exe (55.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.14
MEGA5.1Beta4 is an application marketed by Arizona State University. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove MEGA5.1Beta4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MEGA5.1Beta4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MEGA5.1Beta4 or simply click the Search field and type in "MEGA5.1Beta4". If it exists on your system the MEGA5.1Beta4 app will be found automatically. When you click MEGA5.1Beta4 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MEGA5.1Beta4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MEGA5.1Beta4:
- The web site of the application is: http://megasoftware.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MEGA5.1Beta4\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEGA5.1Beta4.
8. After removing MEGA5.1Beta4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MEGA5.1Beta4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MEGA5.1Beta4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MEGA5.1Beta4 by Arizona State University from your PC, nor are we saying that MEGA5.1Beta4 by Arizona State University is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MEGA5.1Beta4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 07:17:47.550