MEG-910W version 0.2.7
MEG-910W version 0.2.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall MEG-910W version 0.2.7 from your computerZintech, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Zintech, Inc.. More information about MEG-910W version 0.2.7 can be seen at http://www.zintech.com.tw/
. MEG-910W version 0.2.7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MEG-910W directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\MEG-910W\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove MEG-910W version 0.2.7. MEG_Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.23 MB (5484497 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with MEG-910W version 0.2.7. They occupy about 6.46 MB (6772378
bytes) on disk.
- MEG_Client.exe (5.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about MEG-910W version 0.2.7 version 0.2.7
MEG-910W version 0.2.7 is an application offered by Zintech, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove MEG-910W version 0.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MEG-910W version 0.2.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MEG-910W version 0.2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MEG-910W version 0.2.7". If it is installed on your PC the MEG-910W version 0.2.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MEG-910W version 0.2.7 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MEG-910W version 0.2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MEG-910W version 0.2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zintech.com.tw/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MEG-910W\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEG-910W version 0.2.7.
8. After uninstalling MEG-910W version 0.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEG-910W version 0.2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MEG-910W version 0.2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MEG-910W version 0.2.7 by Zintech, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MEG-910W version 0.2.7 by Zintech, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MEG-910W version 0.2.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 08:13:51.173