MEC MedEvolve is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MEC MedEvolve from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Usually the MEC MedEvolve application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall MEC MedEvolve by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and occupies 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes).
MEC MedEvolve is comprised of the following executables which take 5.14 MB (5390944
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The current web page applies to MEC MedEvolve version 1.0
MEC MedEvolve is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MEC MedEvolve is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MEC MedEvolve from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MEC MedEvolve or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MEC MedEvolve". If it is installed on your PC the MEC MedEvolve program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MEC MedEvolve in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MEC MedEvolve, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MEC MedEvolve.
8. After uninstalling MEC MedEvolve, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MEC MedEvolve which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MEC MedEvolve using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MEC MedEvolve by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that MEC MedEvolve by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MEC MedEvolve in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 04:30:10.083