This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MEANDERS for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MEANDERS from your systemATOMIC BREATH
. More info about ATOMIC BREATH can be found here
. Please follow https://www.atomicbreath.com
if you want to read more on MEANDERS on ATOMIC BREATH's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MEANDERS directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MEANDERS is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. DXSETUP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside MEANDERS. They take about 184.01 MB (192951968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ISLE.exe (449.50 KB)
- CrashReportClient.exe (17.12 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
- ISLE-Win64-Shipping.exe (51.30 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
MEANDERS is a program by the software company ATOMIC BREATH. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove MEANDERS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MEANDERS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MEANDERS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MEANDERS". If it is installed on your PC the MEANDERS program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MEANDERS in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MEANDERS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MEANDERS:
- The software company is: https://www.atomicbreath.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEANDERS.
8. After uninstalling MEANDERS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEANDERS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MEANDERS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MEANDERS by ATOMIC BREATH from your PC, nor are we saying that MEANDERS by ATOMIC BREATH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MEANDERS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 21:25:39.407