MDF Repair Kit 2.4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MDF Repair Kit 2.4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MDF Repair Kit 2.4 from your systemRepair Kit
. More data about Repair Kit can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.mdf.repair/
if you want to read more on MDF Repair Kit 2.4 on Repair Kit's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MDF Repair Kit folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MDF Repair Kit 2.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MDF Repair Kit\unins000.exe. MDFRepairKitLauncher.exe is the MDF Repair Kit 2.4's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.40 MB (3567704 bytes) on disk.
MDF Repair Kit 2.4 contains of the executables below. They take 10.30 MB (10805033
bytes) on disk.
- MDFRepairKit.exe (5.66 MB)
- MDFRepairKitLauncher.exe (3.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
This info is about MDF Repair Kit 2.4 version 2.4
MDF Repair Kit 2.4 is a program offered by the software company Repair Kit. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase MDF Repair Kit 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MDF Repair Kit 2.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MDF Repair Kit 2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MDF Repair Kit 2.4". If it is installed on your PC the MDF Repair Kit 2.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MDF Repair Kit 2.4 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MDF Repair Kit 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MDF Repair Kit 2.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mdf.repair/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MDF Repair Kit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MDF Repair Kit 2.4.
8. After removing MDF Repair Kit 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MDF Repair Kit 2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MDF Repair Kit 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MDF Repair Kit 2.4 by Repair Kit from your computer, nor are we saying that MDF Repair Kit 2.4 by Repair Kit is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MDF Repair Kit 2.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-15 01:41:56.153