This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MDCalc for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MDCalc from your PCMDCalc
. Open here
where you can read more on MDCalc. Usually the MDCalc program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. MDCalc's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 577.88 KB (591752 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MDCalc. They take about 15.83 MB (16601520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.28 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (577.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (606.39 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (88.39 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (594.88 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (1.85 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (787.39 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (410.39 KB)
- setup.exe (2.78 MB)
- widevinecdm_host.exe (1.45 MB)
The current page applies to MDCalc version 1.0
MDCalc is an application released by MDCalc. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall MDCalc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MDCalc with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MDCalc or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MDCalc". The MDCalc program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MDCalc in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MDCalc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MDCalc.
8. After removing MDCalc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MDCalc which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MDCalc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MDCalc by MDCalc from your PC, nor are we saying that MDCalc by MDCalc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MDCalc supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 00:28:49.433